Monday, September 27, 2010

Howling & Mice


Sunday was another lovely day in SF. It was warm & breezy! Erik went to work a little early. I went to the Farmer's Market to pick up some veggies & walked Evie. We then went to Fly Bar, for a little engagement celebration for Betsy & Greg who got engaged last weekend! After we got home, we watched The Lovely Bones & made pizza. It was a great weekend!

This morning, around 530, I was awoken by a strange sound. I thought Erik was having a bad dream and then I quickly realized - It was Evie! You know how she will howl at the fire trucks? Well, she was fast asleep on the bed and howling in her dream! It was hysterical.

This morning, I also saw something else that was strange. I was sitting in the living room, drinking my coffee & waiting for Evie to get up. I saw a tiny gray mouse scurry across the room. He ran out from behind the table that the TV is on, along the bookcase & stopped. When I stood up, he ran right back to where he came from. He looked cute & harmless.

Anyway, after work, three of us are attempting to run down to the ballpark and back. Our goal is to run a Halloween 5K on October 31st. I haven't run in so long - this should be interesting.

No comments: