Friday, September 24, 2010

It's the Weekend!

Check out our weather today!! It was gorgeous out. I worked from home today & it was great to get out and walk Evie in the sun. Plus, all next week should be awesome.

Tonight is movie night & we are going to see, The Town. It is the #1 movie right now and looks good!

We have a bunch of things on the list to do this weekend such as play tennis, go to the beach, make pizza. I am also super excited because I am going to storage to get out my FALL DECORATIONS. That's right everyone - it is almost the start of my absolute favorite month of October, Decorations, Pumpkin lattes, pumpkin bread, and of course....Hocus Pocus.

I already changed my blog background for Fall! Woohoo!! Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

JeanineIrene said...

The bewitching hour is about to begi-in.