Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ready to Go

Wow- today is out of control busy. You would think I was dying tomorrow instead of going away. I am getting a ton of emails, questions, etc. before leaving for CT tomorrow. After work, I have a short list of things to do include get a manicure and cuddle with the May. I will miss her sooooooo much while I am gone. The Super Shuttle is picking me up tomorrow at 330am. BLAH! My flight is at 6am and I get into Hartford at 5pm.

Now, let's talk about a little visitor I was not expecting to see in CT - Earl. Hurricane Earl. He is expected to soak us on Friday - the day I have my US Open tickets for. :-( I am going to think positive that he will go out to sea and leave us alone!

Last night, Evie and I drove to get dog food. Then, we walked from the store down to Dolores Park. We visited this park a few weeks ago but just quickly. This time, we ran all around and Evie had fun. Her tongue was hanging out as we ran back to the car. She loooooves exploring new places.

Well, I'm leaving soon to go pack, and get ready for the flight tomorrow!

No comments: