Thursday, September 16, 2010

Labor Day Picnic

On Sunday, we had a Labor Day picnic at my parents house! It was great to have our family & friends all come to one central location so we could hang out.

Marla, Me, Soukie & Eva

Me & my buddy, Khai

What a beautiful family!! These little girls - Aubrey & Riley are super smart and well mannered.

Me with Grandma & Grandpa

Kimmy & Me - I think my hair still looks red!

Me with Tara & Erik

The Buffone family. Little Natalie is only 2 and is talking so well.

Aunts & Uncles

Natalie with her doll, Maggie. So cute!

We had yummy food - salads, dips, burgers, fish, and of course, lots of beer! It was a pretty chill party. Last year, we got a little crazy but this year, it was more relaxed. At the end of the night, we sat around the new fire pit my Dad has. It was nice to just chill and be with our friends.

No comments: