Thursday, September 16, 2010

More Labor Day Weekend

In addition to the US Open and picnic, I had a lot of time to spend with family & friends. We had a little get together at Erik's parents house. We had yummy Rice, Beans, Yucca, and more.

Enjoying Dinner

Erik & his Uncle Freddy

Erik, playing with his cousins


We went to my favorite place for wings - Archie's

Khai & his mom, Eva

After Erik flew back to CA and Kimmy went back to MA, I hung out with my Mom during the week. I walked the dog down to the beach & remembered how pretty it is in CT.


I also got to see my friends Gwyn & Steve for dinner, play tennis with Tara, & get my nails done with Mom.


We also joined my Grandparents for lunch one day.

My Dad also took a day off & we went to lunch with him at On The Border. Another place I love & are scarce in CA. On Thursday, I went out for a drink with Marla and said my goodbyes. It is always hard to say goodbye when I leave for CA.

The next day, I took the train up to Boston!

No comments: