Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Heat Wave


Yesterday was another hot day. It was in the 80's and stayed hot all night. A few of us are signing up for a Halloween 5K and we are going to start running together. Last night was our first night to run after work. Kira, Lisa & I met at the Ferry Building on the Embarcadero. We ran down to AT&T park and back for a 3 mile run. I like running with others because I keep going. When I am alone, I would probably run down to the ballpark and walk back. But, I pushed myself.

We are going to try to run once or twice a week together. After the run, I then had to BIKE HOME. So I ran 3 miles, then biked 3 miles. So yesterday, I biked a total of 6 miles and ran 3. Oh and then had to walk Evie when I got home. Needless to say, I was exhausted and ready for bed!

I watched a little of DWTS but I don't really like anyone on this season. I mean, Michael Bolton? No thanks. Jennifer Grey looked amazing but she also looked like she was going to puke/die right there on the dance floor after her dance.

As for the mouse, we didn't see him again yesterday or this AM.....

No comments: