Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fire Alarm

Last night at 1am, the fire alarm went off in our building. I jumped out of bed and ran to the door. No one was rushing out of the building. I was like, Erik, the fire alarm is going off. He looks at me & says, are you awake or are you sleepwalking? I was like, I am awake!! I'm calling the fire dept. I pick up the phone to call & the alarm went off. I think someone in our building manages things like that. I couldn't believe no one woke up to check on this.

This is a post 9/11 world people. I am ready to run at any second. I calmed down & went back to bed but it was quite the shock at 1am.

2 comments:

JeanineIrene said...

This reminds me of junior year when you were ready to jump out the window...hahaha.

Heather M said...

yes, just like in college, i was the only one with any sense of urgency! haha