Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Update

So,as I said, this weekend was very fun. On Friday, it unfortunately rained. We were planning to go to Muir Woods, then Sausalito for lunch. Well, we tried to go to Muir but it was pouring. So, we just went to lunch a little early. It was great. Then, we went home and went up to Haight St. After that, we went to Happy Hour. It was certainly HAPPY. Hahaha. We were all happy we were together and I got drunk. oh yes. 4 beers on an empty stomach. Not good. We went to the Little Chihuahua for burritos. I got up to to go the bathroom & stood at the wrong door for like 5 mins. I was standing at the Employee room not the Bathroom! Duh! thats how drunk i was. haha.

Saturday - we were up and off to Napa. We got lunch at Dean & Deluca and went to Alpha Omega. We sat outside on the couches for like 2hrs just eating & drinking - that is the life. I said, this is where I want to die. Lay me out here, give me one more sip of red wine & I'll go. haha.
After that, we went to Rutherford Grove. I have never been and i LOVED this place. It is all family run and they have a lot of wines where the grapes are grown on the property. That is very rare. So, I joined the club. This one only sends you wine quarterly where as the other one is every other month. After that, we finished the day at Sterling. Love this place! You take a gondola up the hill to get to the winery!

We finished the day at my new fave restaurant up there, Market. I had the fried chicken!! It was delish. We had smores dessert. They bring a little grill to your table & you roast the marshmallows right there! SO MUCH FUN.

Sunday - We took a drive down to Pacifica to see the Ocean & the beautiful views. I also taught gymnastics in the afternoon while Tara & Erik went to Alcatraz. We finished the night by having dinner at our house. What a fun weekend. They are leaving tomorrow :-( We will see them at Christmas.

I don't have any pics to post because surprise! I didnt take any! Erik is a wonderful photographer so he took a ton of photos. I can't wait to see them & post for you!!

No comments: