Sunday, November 15, 2009

Saturday

Yesterday was very fun. First, I went to the SET class at the gym which is a mix of cardio & weights. It is hard and I leave there TIRED. Then, we went to lunch w/ Betsy & Greg before we drove down to Half Moon Bay. We went to that $5 winery to get some bottles filled. We got 7 bottles of Chardonnay. After that, I had to go home and take a nap. I had such a headache & an hour nap did the trick.

For dinner, we went to our fave sushi place, Domo. SO delish. Finally, we went to Bliss Bar in Noe Valley for a few drinks. Noe Valley is a neighborhood we haven't been to before but it is great. It is quiet, clean, and has a cute street of shops & restaurants. It is perfect for us &I want to move there. The rents are reasonable and both bus & BART go out there. We'll see....

No comments: