Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Twilight

I know that Twilight is a huge phenom right now with everyone. I never wanted to go near the books or movies because I do not like that type of stuff. However, Erik rented Twilight because he thought it would be a good Halloween movie (he didnt know about all of the hype around it). So, we watched it and man, I thought it was horrible. Sorry to all of you Twilight lovers out there. I mean Edward just staring and breathing heavy for like 95% of the movie. SO dramatic. Plus, he is NOT cute. I don't know what everyone is talking about. Plus, that other guy - the werewolf looks like a sci-fi creature.

2 comments:

Kittie Flyn said...

I have tried to read the first book at least twice. I never made it past the 6th chapter. I was surprised because all my friends who have similar tastes in books love the series. I was bored.

Taralyn said...

and vampires aren't sci fi creatures? I've read the books and they are fairly entertaining, but in all nothing to freak out about. She's not a great writer, but she's a semi-decent story teller. Although she could have chopped the page count in about half, if she were a better writer.