Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Gym, Shampoo, and Toilet Paper

Yesterday,I got home & walked Evie. Then, I went to the gym. I came home to quite a mess.
1. She went in my work bag and pulled out my thermos & Nalgene. Couldn't get them open
2. Opened Erik's backpack and pulled out tissues & ripped them up
3. Pulled some items out of the recycle bin & ripped those up

Later in the night, I went into the bathroom and saw a ripped up roll of TP. She pulled it out of the bag of TP and ripped it up. I mean, is she 6 months old? This is ridiculous. Of course, when you see the mess, she knows. She starts her wiggle dance and gets so upset and wants you to hold her and say, it's ok. Unreal!

Now for the shampoo. Yesterday, I picked up a bottle of shampoo at Walgreens. It was in my work bag. After cleaning up the mess, I picked up my bag to find it full of shampoo. All over the bag, inside. Literally, the bottle was 1/2 empty & the cap was off. I do not know what happened - Did Evie rip the cap off? Was it loose & come unscrewed during my ride home? No idea.

What a strange night. On the upside, I missed kickboxing but walked in the gym just in time for spinning.

No comments: