Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday

This morning, I'm on the bus to work. The driver stops a few stops from the end of the route and says this is his last stop. Um...but I am like 3 stops from work? He says he has to turn around because he is behind schedule!! what? That freaking bus system, I swear.

Ahhh it is raining here. Did I remember my umbrella, nope. Oh well. Yesterday sucked. We got yelled at by this client. She is direct and tells you how is so I like her. Basically, we didnt a piece of info from this vendor that we were bugging the crap out of them for. We finally got it and it increased our cost to print this project. Of course the client budget is sooooo tight so she was not happy. We had to find money in the budget, which we did. Today, is better. I found her money to cover the costs, and another client meeting went well. I like when you show clients something & they love it and have minimal changes.

So, my boss is at the Client for the rest of the day so I am going to go home early. I am going to work from home. Evie is at camp. This is sort of gross but they had to spray each apartment because people were complaining about....cockroaches!! We have seen a few but they are small - not NYC roaches. This is city living, I guess. So, She's at camp to avoid any spraying plus avoid freaking out when the guy comes in the house.

Well, we are looking forward to relaxing, doing the laundry, and NOT studying tonight. woohoo!! Have a good weekend!

No comments: