Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Morning

Well the time change was awesome this morning. It was sunny when I woke up and Evie wanted to get up early. She hates getting up in the AM. SO much that I have to sometimes literally drag her out of bed at 730. Last week, I picked her up like a baby to get her out of bed. Unreal. We were up at 630, went out for a good walk to Buena Vista so she could run a little. Its warm & sunny here. How great would it be to get up early each day & get her outside for a short hike!

Then, I got on the bus.

Bus was stopped. People got off. I picked up my bag to move further back and the bus lurched. You know what happens next...I reach up to hold onto the bar, don't grab it. Start to fall backwards. People put their hands up to catch me. I yell out, 'Oh geez'! as I am falling. Pure comedy. I'm sure people wanted to laugh. Ive seen this happen plenty of times and usually don't pay attention. So, hopefully no one paid attention to me. Furthermore, my bag tipped over and my apple rolled out. This nice guy picked it up for me. What a start to the week!! oh well, it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can totally picture this. It made me laugh...all the way from VT :)
Can't wait to see you next month!

Heather M said...

it was ridic. i was almost on people's lap.