Monday, November 2, 2009

Intuition

Intuition is something we all have - you know when you feel it when to do something or not to do something. In the past few weeks, I've experienced it & want to remind you to listen to it.

#1 - The Napa dog camp. As soon as I told that woman we wouldn't be coming up, I felt 100 times better.

#2 - We were going to rent a house in Napa for New Years. It was pretty expensive. I started to think about the holidays, the car repairs, signing up for school, etc. Suddenly, I wasn't feeling so jolly about Napa for the holiday. I talked to Marla about it and she was feeling the same way. As soon as we decided not to rent the house, I felt 100 times better.

#3 - I was watching Oprah the other day. The show was about Moms/Drunk Driving. One story was about a Mom who drove 7 10 year olds while drunk and one died. A Mom of a surviving girl came on the show. She said, My gut said do not let her go. I let her go late because of how I was feeling. Then, I got the call about the car crash and knew I should've listened to myself.

So, when you get that feeling like things are not right. Listen to it!! What is really going on & what is it trying to tell you??

No comments: