Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!

Well, let me tell you - driving home from Napa, going to a party, then having Halloween dinner was exhausting. When I came home from Napa, I took a nap so we got to the party verrrry late. Our costumes were pretty much non-existent. Erik put some makeup on his face. I put on a striped shirt, white pants & a sailor hat to be a sailor. The party was lame-o. It was ending, everyone was drunk, and we didn't know anyone. We know Bailey and a few other girls but that is about it. We were there for maybe an hour. Oh well, we were happy to go home for HALLOWEEN DINNER!

I had so much fun making this. I hope to make this a yearly tradition. I can just imagine when we have a house and a big dining room table, I will really go all out!! Here it is -

First up, monster guts and black chips





Bat Wings (Chicken wings in a ginger/soy sauce)

Alien guts (Green garlic mashed potatoes)


Alien fingers (Asparagus)



We also had cut up alien intestines (scallops)


Spoooooky Dinner

After dinner, we watched Paranormal Activity. Someone gave it to Erik on DVD. It had potential to be scary however,I've watched enough Paranormal State & learned so much from Chip Coffey that I wasn't scared(can you believe it)?

Of course, we ended the night with one last viewing of Hocus Pocus & promptly fell asleep! What a great month.

No comments: