Tuesday, November 10, 2009

School

I had a little realization about school. I really have to sit down & think about how I am going to pay for it and live w/o a job for a year. Sure, Erik can pick up some of the slack but not really. Not our entire rent and groceries and gas and car insurance and everything. We were joking that we could go on food stamps. Then, I was like - wait, can we really?

I know I can delay my student loans & stuff but I'd rather not. Because If I have to take out a loan for school, then that is double the loans when I am done. I definitely want to get into a Loan Forgiveness program. Ideally, I would also get scholarships. We'll see - that is much easier said than done.

Since I may not get into that microbio class (waitlisted), it might be good for me to take the semester to really look into this & volunteer at the hospital. It is also very good motivation for me to really budget and pour in extra money to any debt I have so that it makes things easier for when I go to school.....

Deep thoughts.

No comments: