Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday

Today was a nice Sunday. First of all, we got an extra hour of sleep! I went to kickboxing at 10am and wow, that class was intense. I haven't been on a Sunday yet and this instructor was awesome. She did not stop for like 45 min straight. I was drenched. Also, when I work out hard, my face gets so red. The instructor probably thought I was going to pass out. haha.

Erik & I went to lunch today. We sat outside because it was sunny and in the high 70's. It was 1:30 and we saw some people still in their costumes. Uhh Halloween walk of shame?!

I cleaned up all of the Halloween stuff. Once a holiday is over, I want the stuff down immediately. I left the stuff up that can be a Thanksgiving decoration. We cleaned, did all of the laundry & i went food shopping. Tonight, I made Chicken & Biscuits. We'll see how it turns out. I used this recipe.


Hope you have a good week!

No comments: