Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday

Today is the day we've been waiting for. It's almost Thanksgiving. The holidays are officially here! I'm working from home and done at 1pm. Then, I have some cleaning, laundry & errands to do. Around 7, my Dad gets in! woohoo.

Of course when the holidays come around, you do think about all that you have & are thankful for. I saw a homeless guy the other day without shoes. SHOES. Can you imagine? It's heartbreaking.

I am thankful for my job, money to buy shoes, the ability to pay rent and have a place to live & enjoy my life. I am thankful for Erik who is the yin to my yang, that I was able to rescue Evie and give her a great life, and that we live in such a beautiful place(although I dont feel that way ALL the time!).

Also thankful for all of my family & friends who are very caring and generous to us. Who support us & are there for us all of the time even though we can't be close to everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving! xoxoxo

No comments: