Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Wednesday

Ugh tomorrow I have a quiz on the nervous system. SO HARD. Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week. I am off on Friday because Tara & Erik are coming to visit from CT!!!

The Yankees are about to win the World Series!! It's been awhile since they've been in this position and it's good to be back!! The Phillies are obviously a good team but seriously, Werth & Lidge need to get it together. Werth clearly likes the sound of whhhhfffff since he strikes out all the time. I also heard a joke about Lidge. What is the diff between a bong & lidge? Nothing - you can take as many hits as you want off them. hardy har. I'm sure TL is reading this right now and gritting her teeth :-)

Anyway, off to study!

2 comments:

Taralyn said...

we'll be taking a friend "break" after those comments.

Heather M said...

TL!!! you better be kidding