Sunday, July 15, 2012

Foggy Friday

On Friday, it was foggy allll day. I really hate our foggy summers. Erik apparently loves them and always tries to remind me of our warm-ish winters but it doesn't work for me. I hate being bundled up and in the fog all "summer." Anywayyyyy, I guess we made the best of it because we got some yummy food and beer on Friday. 

First, we met at Off The Grid for some food truck food. Erik picked up some Ramen soup. 

 I got garlic noodles and lemongrass chicken skewer which was deeeelish!
 After our food truck dinner, we went over to the Taste of Belgium. It was a beer festival that was free to attend and you could buy food & beer tickets inside.
 It was hosted by Stella so only Leffe, Stella, and Hoegarden were on tap. I had a Leffe blonde which was really good. It almost had a creamy taste to me. Erik had a Leffe Brown and a Leffe blonde.
 There was a live band there, a beer pouring seminar, and lots of food. It was a good event with a nice set up.


 We left around 8pm and the sun was still hanging around under the fog. There are always good views up there!


We headed home because we had to get up bright and early for our TNT run on Saturday!

No comments: