Saturday, July 7, 2012

Our Wedding: Part I

We received our wedding photos today and love them!! There are a lot of them but I will post a some on here. Our wedding weekend was amazing. It started on Friday with our rehearsal dinner (still need to get those pics) at The Restaurant at Wente Vineyards. On Saturday, we went for a hike and lunch in SF before driving out to Livermore. In Livermore, we had a fun party at Campo di Bocce for our of town guests (still need to get those pics, too). Then, we ended the night with drinks at the local bar where everyone had a great time!!

On Sunday, 5/27, it was our Wedding Day!! Kimmy and I got our hair done around 10am - 12pm.

 We arrived back at the hotel to find these gorgeous flowers that Erik brought to the room!
 Jaime's girlfriend, Laura, did our make up & did such a beautiful job!


 Laughing as I was getting into the dress because Kimmy was pulling it & I felt like I couldn't breathe for a second!

 Erik and I also had our "first look" together aka we saw each other before the wedding ceremony. It was so nerve wracking to go see him but we are so glad that we did that. We were able to hang out and relax before hopping into the limo.


 After these shots, we headed to the limo to go to the wedding ceremony!!

No comments: