Sunday, July 29, 2012

Olympic Friday

On Friday, I made another stride in changing my last name to my new married name. I visited the DMV! Going to the DMV was really easy. I made an appointment, made sure I had the right paperwork, and showed up on time. All of those people that stand in line for hours on end, really should think about making an appointment! I was in and out within 40 min.

Now, going to the bank, took much longer. I waited for 20 minutes before even talking to anyone! But, once they saw my paperwork, they made the change quickly. So, all is good and I will have a new license and debit card in a week or two.

For dinner, Erik made home made tortillas for fish tacos. I made a little salad to top the tacos of corn, red pepper, avocado, and lime. It was all soooo good.

The dough ready to be a tortilla

We also watched the Olympics Opening Ceremony and stayed in for the night since we had to run early on Saturday AM in Sausalito.

No comments: