Monday, July 9, 2012

Magic Sunday

Sunday morning, I got up again bright and early, to run a 5K with TNT. Yep, we ran 5 miles on Saturday and another 3 on Sunday. I really wasn't feeling like doing the run. It was foggy & cool out and I was a little tired from the run.

Erik had plans to go up to Bolinas to surf so I was on my own to decide to go! Since I had already signed up, I decided to go.

Bolinas

The run was thru Golden Gate Park and I ran it in about 32 min. I could have gone faster but I was tired from the day before. I KNOW I will break 30 min this year!! Here are some shots from the run:
Here we are before the start. Can you spot me?





After the race, I chilled with Evie and then headed to the movies to see....Magic Mike. haha. It was pretty funny at times but also pretty lame.
Good Sunday movie with some girlfriends


After Erik came home, we had dinner and he made us some watermelon juice. It was soooooooo good!


So we started the weekend with some crazy news about Evie, had some good running and good times!


No comments: