Monday, July 23, 2012

Michigan

This morning, I hopped on a flight to Michigan to come meet my new team at our home office this week. I am actually excited about this trip because I will get to meet all of the new people I have been talking to via phone for the past month, there are no client meetings, and I just get to chill out and do normal work all week. I hope it is a great week!!

Michigan is HOT. It was 100 here today. I got off the 4 hour flight, got to the hotel, and wanted to get out for a run. Whew! It hard. I think I just did about 2 miles and I was worn out. I was dehyrdated from the flight AND it was super hot!

Ran past the library

After getting back to the hotel, I walked back around the block to pick up dinner. I really wanted a huge salad so I hit up Qdoba for a taco salad with lots of veggies, chicken, beans, and a lime/cilantro vinagrette. The Westin I am staying in has an awesome in-room service with great dinners but I wasn't in the mood for anything on the menu. Glad I ventured out to get exactly what I wanted.

Erik is home with Evie this week. She knew I was packing up yesterday and not that happy. She was following me around this AM as I got ready to leave. I told her her Daddy was taking care of her all week so hopefully she understood me and that made her happy :-)

Well it's late East Coast time but I am on PT time soooo I'm giong to try to go to bed. Have a good week!!

No comments: