Friday, July 16, 2010


Last night, Lauren, Lisa, & I went to Roam for dinner. The restaurant's concept is around being eco-conscious and using only fresh ingredients from local purveyors. According to its website, “Roam is committed to utilizing sustainable meats and produce, as well as other high-quality ingredients in its menu, which begins with 100 percent grass-fed beef, free-range turkey, all-natural bison and an organic veggie burger.”

I had the turkey burger, classic style. This had butter lettuce, tomato, onions, cheese, and 'special sauce'. I love when places have special sauces or secret sauces. They also have different fries you can order such as sweet potato(yum!), zucchini straws, or regular fries with spices on them. You can order different toppings too, such as truffle oil. Delish!!

This wasn't the best burger I've had but it was pretty good despite that I had to send it back to the kitchen because I didn't think it was cooked well enough. After dinner, we went to Unwind for a glass of wine.

I was so tired this AM. Two nights of dinner & wine = tired. We have happy hour tonight with our team, too. This is why I never workout!! Too many drinks.

Anyway, Evie seems to be fine. No infection where she was grabbed. TGIF!

No comments: