Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mediterranean Feast


Last night, I tried my hand at making some Mediterranean food. I made falafel & tabouleh. Both were super easy to make. For the falafel, I added a little cilantro from our garden. For the tabouleh, I used mint from our garden. Finally, a use for that mint!

Both were really good & easy to make. Thank goodness for a food processor!! Next, I think I will try to make some tahini and hummus. I really don't like hummus that much but if I can make it on my own, I wonder if I can get the consistency to be better.

I was going to play tennis last night but it was so gray, cold, & windy out. My ears were hurting riding my bike home. It was only about 60 out. Some summer.

Well, I got all of the laundry done and watched Bachelorette. I'm still convinced that she is going to pick no one at the end of the show.

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

come over - it's going to be close to a 100 here ---