Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend

Well, I was able to read & watch movies this weekend because that is about all we did! Some weekends are jam packed & others definitely aren't.

On Friday, I worked from home & then stayed home at night. I didn't even turn the TV on. Evie & I hung out and I finished my book. I am teaching her how to roll over now. I'm also trying to get her better at finding treats. I hit treats under plastic cups & she couldn't find it at first but she got better at it.

Saturday, we went to breakfast at the little place near our house. Then, we picked up a planter for all of our stuff. I moved my cucumber, scallion, & cilantro plant to a long planter. The cucumber just sprouted. I'm so excited!! I hope I get at least one. After playing with Evie while Erik was on rollerblades, we watched Easy Rider & relaxed. We finally went to dinner super late at, Domo, for sushi.

(Cucumber, scallion, then cilantro in the back)

Today, we tried to play a little tennis but my knee is really bothering me. I am calling a sports med doctor tomorrow. I think I diagnosed myself with a pulled LCL. I really don't think there is much that can be done. I know that biking, walking up & down stairs, & the act of pushing off my left leg does not feel good. Tennis today was more just hitting while I stood in one spot.

Oh forgot to tell you that Evie played with an adorable 3 1/2 month old pit bull puppy this weekend. SO CUTE. The puppy jumped on her, grabbed onto her face/ears, and Evie just didn't care. She loves puppies. He looked like this -

No comments: