Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday

How great that it is Thursday already! Work is a little crazy but not too bad. So, yesterday I ordered groceries online. I keep getting these 'free delivery' coupons from Safeway so I decided to try it. I see the ups/downs of doing this:

Ups
  • Don't have to go the store
  • Can stay within budget by seeing your total as you go
  • Don't have to go to multiple stores to find something, if one store is out of something
Downs
  • Don't pick out your own produce
  • Have to wait for the delivery(2 hr time window)
  • If you forget to order something, you still have to go to the store to get it
We'll see how it goes....

In other news, I did something to my knee. About a week ago, I was standing on the stool outside hanging the flowers. Evie came out of the house & stood on the porch. I heard someone downstairs and thought she was going to run downstairs. So, I jumped off the stool (sort of did a split/fall really) & the stool fell over. She didn't run & I got hurt. I thought I pulled my hamstring but its actual right behind my knee. It hurts to bend down. I can't push off of that leg to stand up once I am on the floor. Hurts to walk too fast. It mostly hurts when it is bent. Definitely hurts to bike. After I biked home yesterday, I could hardly walk. I iced it for a little bit. I guess I might find a doctor to go to....

No comments: