Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stayed Home

Ahhhhhh. Tonight I stayed home. Did some chores & laundry. Tried to take Evie on a little run. She is the more of trot, putz, and sniff girl with the occasional sprint. Not really my speed. Either we keep practicing so she gets it or I have to ditch her as a partner.

I need new sneakers. I swear I need them every 6 mos. You know when you can just feel how dead they are. I also hate running in socks. Very strange since I have worn them to workout forever.

Had such a yummy dinner tonight. Salmon made on the grill pan. Brussel sprouts. Corn on the cob. And, some halloumi cheese. Halloumi is awesome. Its made out of sheeps milk & is pretty dense. You can slice it, grill it, grate it, eat it on sandwiches. It's soooo good.

Evie put herself to bed. I think she is tired since I was home today & threw off her schedule. TGIF. Work is a little crazy. This project we are working on has like 800 cooks in the kitchen and things are being missed and not perfect and the client is freaking. We're all human. Nobody died. I wish people would check themselves.

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

LOL - 'nobody died' - I'll have to use that next time I'm in a meeting with people freaking out about a problem or a missed deadline -- like I know is going to happen next tuesday !!!!