Friday, July 23, 2010

Neighborhood Discovery

Yesterday, Evie and I took a looooong walk - about 1.5 hours. We strolled into areas we typically don't go down. I let Evie just turn where she wanted to turn and we found some great stuff!

Cute Sushi Place


L'ardoise -Little french bistro that was packed & people were waiting outside to get in

Cute bike shop

Fun little salon

This restaurant looks great - Catch

Yummy looking burger spot: Super Duper

Also saw this other great place, sorry no pic, Frances Restaurant


On the way home, we stopped in Duboce Park so Evie could run around....

Happy girl after a long walk & roll around in the park

I think I am going to do this with her more often & see what we discover. I'm sure there is a lot more that we can find.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Super Duper is pretty nice but I ended up getting a bad stomachache after their milkshake! I *really* want to go to Frances. I've heard nothing but good things.