Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Spicy Lasagna

On Monday night, I made a run to the grocery store and made a lasagna for dinner on Tuesday.

I wanted to spice up the lasagna and after perusing some recipes online, got the idea to include spicy sausage in the lasagna. I mixed up ground turkey and ground spicy chicken sausage. I also had a ton of veggies in here including kale, red pepper, green pepper, and mushrooms. I told Erik that this was probably going to be the best tasting lasagna I've ever made.

Yep, I was right. The spicy sausage made a huge difference!! I think lasanga can be so bland sometimes but the spice and lots of veggies made it different and super tasty.

Erik was off to hockey tonight so I was able to get the laundry done and watch another Lifetime movie. Finding Mrs. Claus really showcased Mira Sorvino falling down to the C-list of celebrities. haha.



In other news, I'm sooooo excited for the Gay Men's Choir this week. We went to this last year and it was amazing. We also have some fun parties coming up this weekend. YAY for the holidays!!

No comments: