Thursday, December 2, 2010

Accident, UPdate

I think I should start a blog solely about everything we see outside our window. The Neighborhood Accident Blotter. Ha. Anyway, the accident yesterday was nuts. I heard the Red Car hit the Black Car in the street and saw the red car slide thru the sidewalk, into the tree, and the parked black car.

Here is video a few mins after it all went down:



The cops & everyone else showed up, of course. Turns out 3 out of the 4 guys in the black car that was hit got ARRESTED!! I think they had drugs on them or something. The firefighters were trying to pry the hood of the car up so that they could turn the horn off. This woman also got the chainsaw out to start cutting up the tree. haha



Guys getting put in the cop car:


Finally, the clean-up. You can hear me on the phone talking to my co-worker about it. hah



The funniest part of this is that if I didn't work from home, I would have NO clue this happened. It was cleaned up and someone else was in that parking spot an hour later. It makes me wonder what goes on when we are not home!

1 comment:

KMV said...

haha. you need a candid camera!