Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tis the Season

...for parties! This week is so busy but I love all of the holiday stuff.

On Monday, I had my last Bingo for the year. Last night, we went to the client holiday party. It was held at Americano, which is a great bar on the Embarcadero. We've been there many times. They have an outdoor patio that they tented for the party, appetizers, & of course, open bar. Funny to see the clients get a little tipsy and get on the dance floor! I left around around 830.


It was a fun party this year!

Tonight, is another happy hour with my Dickinson/NOLA pals. Hopefully we get to discuss the next New Orleans trip that we are planning for 2011. I can't wait to go back with an awesome group of people again.

Friday, is our team lunch/holiday event. Since we are such a small team, we are going to SUSHI for lunch & then a wine bar. SO fun!

Needless to say, I am pretty tired today!

No comments: