Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cesar Update

Well, I did not meet Cesar. Turns out his meet & greet was moved to Friday and of course, I was at work. Kira got to meet him though, which is awesome. She got like 20 min to ask him questions and get a photo with him!! Oh well...what would I really have said to him anyway? Erik & I were talking about meeting celebrities. I really don't know who I would LOVE to meet. Cesar is cool. I love Gwyneth Paltrow and Andy Roddick. But, what would I say if I got to sit down with them for 10 min? No idea.

Today, I have to go do gymanstics parties. I do NOT want to go. This used to be fun but now it's more of a hassle. I like gymnastics & it is pretty fun but also, I like my Sundays to myself. I don't like driving down there and being there all afternoon anymore. I really don't even do it that often - maybe once or twice a month and only from Oct - March. This is my last time for the year. After this, I think I might just be on an as-needed basis.

No comments: