Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cookie of the Week: Palmiers

I decided that during this December, I am going to make a Cookie of the Week! Last week was sugar cookies. This week was...Palmiers! Well, these shots are not very good but they actually did look like the pastry, which is great.


I used the Barefoot Contessa Recipe found HERE. It was super easy to make. I did play around with the oven times and they came out a little TOO carmelized but still yummy.


I think I might try these again since they were super easy. Man, I have been eating a lot during this month! I have to think of my Cookie for next week, too. I think I have something in mind...

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Cake mix cookies - the ones we made at your place a couple years ago - are always a hit!

http://www.divinerecipes.com/recipe.cfm/recipeid/6792/cookie-recipes/Cake-Mix-Cream-Cheese-Cookies

I think I like chocolate cake mix better than yellow.