Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bingo Time...for us!

Well, we're going to play Bingo tonight and not with the older Russian ladies. It's time for Erik's annual work Christmas party where we will play Bingo for huge prizes like trips to Hawaii, Europe, Ipads, and Cash!! I'm hoping that by having the party on Tuesday night, a lot of people won't go. Then, our odds will be better at winning something!! I'm so excited.

I also got an awesome deal on a super cute dress. I picked up a dress at Macy's that was $100 & on sale for $60. At the register, it was only $38 and with the coupon, it was $28! How amazing.

Erik is also going to wear his suit and a new tie. He looks so handsome in a suit so I can't wait to see him dressed up. :-)

Today is my LAST day of work in the office. We are working from home tomorrow. I will be dropping Evie off, doing laundry, and packing for CT. We leaving very early on Thursday morning. Woohoo!!

No comments: