Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Work "Party"

Yesterday was a lovely afternoon for our work party! Since there are just four of us in the office, we first went to Ozumo to fill up on sushi. We loooovvvveeee this place! We started with garlic soy edamame, vegetable dumplings, and Hanabi. Then, we shared a couple of roles which were delish.


After lunch, we went up to the marina to the California Wine Merchant.

We shared a bottle of Primitivo

We grabbed the table near the window to watch the rainy day & all of the last minute shoppers running around in the rain!

Me & my partner in crime, Sarah

Our boss ran across the street to an Italian deli to try to get canoli's for us but they were sold out. We settled for the cheddar dip instead. Soooo good.

It was soooo rainy & dreary out. I hopped in a cab around 4pm, got home, immediately changed clothes, and got on the couch with Evie. She refused to go out, of course. Once the rain let up, I was able to get her out with a couple of tries.

I think I had too much wine & sugar yesterday because last night, I was so tired. Off today to pick up some last minute gifts!

No comments: