Friday, December 17, 2010

Last Friday!


Today is my LAST Friday at work for 2010! SO crazy to think about. So much has changed at work in a year. We went from having 2 of us to 4 of us. We are going to a big sushi lunch & then a wine bar for our 'holiday lunch' Last year, my boss & I were the only ones to go to lunch & then mani/pedis. It was fun so this year will be even more fun!

It was hard to wake up this AM. It was dark & rainy. It was warm in bed. Both Evie and I didn't want to wake up and go outside in the rain. Thankfully, it wasn't raining that hard so she went out & went the bathroom. She used to never set foot outside if it was sprinkling. She also knows that when I put my raincoat on, she doesn't want to go out. Can you believe I don't wear it out when its sprinkling so that this dog will go out? I sacrifice my dry head to get her out. hah.

Once we are out there, it's pretty funny. She stops every 2 seconds and wants to go home. I have to try some different tactics to get her to stay out & do her business. I iwll run behind her to get her to move, run with her to get her to go, dangle some string cheese in her face and say Potty about 500times...all to get her to go the bathroom. What a baby!!

No comments: