Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cross Country Cookie Swap

This year, a couple of us are doing a Cross Country Cookie Swap! I'm so excited because it makes me feel like we can all participate in a cookie swap no matter how far apart we are. I decided to make White Chocolate/Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies! It worked out perfectly for me to make them today because Amy & I had plans to get together and cookie making was on the agenda.

First up, we got manicures together. Then, went home to make our cookies!

I'm sure we all know Step 1 by now....pour a glass of wine. haha

Scratched the recipe down quick after emailing it to myself. These are sooooo easy to make! You can get the recipe here & I eliminatated the cranberries. I just used one package of Craisins per batch.


Mixing all of the ingredients together. These cookies take about 10 minutes to make and 10 minutes to bake!









Despite being 3000 miles away from everyone, four of us are participating in the swap. Tomorrow, I am shipping my cookies to DC, CT, and Boston. I can't wait to get packages of cookies!!

Can you believe Christmas is THIS WEEK!???

2 comments:

Erica said...

They look super tasty! Great combination of flavors :) Thats awesome that y'all are doing a cookie exchange despite the distance

Erica said...

PS- My blogging partner, Mandi, wanted me to tell you she got all the decorative boxes at Hallmark