Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Always Something

After being off from work on Monday to drive back from LB, I worked from home on Tuesday AND today. We worked from home on Tues as a team but I stayed home today due to the painters coming & routine inspection of the apartment building. Well, I saw a CRAZY car accident outside the window of our house. I took pics & video and will post some soon. Here is one:






















Basically, this red car was going the wrong way on the main street, tried to make a right hand turn on to the side street (that it is facing in this photo), went over the sidewalk, hit a small tree and then the parked car. Unreal. I heard it happening and saw him slam into the parked car. It was really crazy!!

This is the most active corner I've ever lived on!

1 comment:

Kittie Flyn said...

It always scares me that there are such a high number of 'wrong way' accidents! Yikes! I'm glad you guys were ok.