Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gymnastics & Bagels

I cannot believe this is my last full week in the office. On 12/23, we leave for CT! Today, I did the gymnastics parties and it was fine. There were only three of them and another girl did the last one so I got to leave early. I was thinking back to why I started doing the parties. One of the reasons was I love gymnastics, obviously but also that Erik was working on Sundays. It gave me something to do on Sundays & a little extra money now & then.

Now that Erik is home, I don't want to leave our cozy little place with him & Evie relaxing all day! Gymnastics is fun but I think I will now do it on an as needed basis - if they are in a bind & need someone.

Anyway, Erik's bagels were done when I got home and they taste like legit bagels! hah. I think we might experiment with making other toppings like Everything bagels! Yum-0.

No comments: