Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day Part 2

After opening gifts at Erik's house, we went to my parents for gifts and dinner. We had 11 people at dinner this year so it was very fun. First, we opened gifts with our family. I got an awesome new flat iron for my hair, jeans, new slippers, an Iphone case, shoes, and more!

Ready to open my gifts...Notice my hair is a mess but after I use my new flat iron, how straight it is :-)

Tons of food, of course! We had cheese, spinach/artichoke dip, veggies, and chips & dip.



Kimmy made us all place cards which were super cute!

CUTE gift I got from Kimmy. Tennis wine charms!

There was wine & lots of it....

Testing the wine out

Erik, Scott, & Chris

Sisters, Sisters

Dad carved the turkey while the dog, Shiloh, looked on from below hoping for something to drop


Time to eat! We had turkey, ham, and crab stuffed shrimp plus sides. We were all so stuffed!

Grandma, Me, Kaitlin

Me & Kaitlin

Kimmy & Grandpa

Adorable Christmas Tree cupcakes that Kaitlin made!

Funny gift. Kimmy gave Erik a sweatshirt from our high school, that she got IN high school. They found it in the basement one year and he has been asking to have it for years. Now, it's finally his.

We opened more gifts after dinner. Everyone was very, very blessed this year in all that we gave & received.


This picture cracks me up! I don't know what we are laughing at but it was funny.


Scott & Kimmy

Chris & Kaitlin

Me & Erik



We set up one of the new cameras that was a gift and took a group photo. I think it came out well! What a fun day & night. We all ate a lot & laughed a lot.

While it takes a lot for everyone to get together, make the food, travel here & there, it really is all worth it. We feel very blessed that we are able to spend the holiday with our family & have an abundance of everything.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love that dress...where did you get it?