Monday, December 6, 2010

Haul Out The Holly

On Saturday, we put up the decorations and our tree! We went downtown for a few errands, then to storage for the stuff, then out to lunch, then HOME. That was enough running around for us!







Our lovely 9.5" tree

Here are some of my favorite ornaments:

A new one from Erik's Mom for us

Surfer Santa in honor of Erik

Adirondack Chair from our hometown

Cute wine glass for one of my hobbies :-)

Can you believe I've had this ornament since 1st grade? I remember buying it at a school fair.

Southern Santa from North Carolina - I love buying ornaments from places we visit!

My favorite from 2010. Santa & Rudolph sitting on the Empire State Building (as they help to build it)

December is so much fun with parties, dinners, happy hours, etc. I have a work party this week, two next week, then Erik's the following week! We are leaving for Dec 23rd to go back to CT for the holidays!

No comments: