Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Funny Kids

I wanted to share something funny from gymnastics the other day. We were playing the Volume 4 Glee CD during the party & the song 'Billionaire' came on. The kids in this particular party were 8 and 9 years old and were singing the songs. I was dying. They have no idea what they are even saying, I don't think!



Here's some of the lyrics they were saying:

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
Buy all of the things I never had
I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Then, there was California Dream -






Let’s go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I, we’ll be young forever


I’ma get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight


It reminded me of how when I was younger, a song came on & the lyrics were:
Bad Boys, Bad Boys,
You make me feel so good

In fact, here is the video--



I asked my Mom - If they are bad, how could they make her feel good?

I'm sure her answer was - Ill tell you when you're older!

No comments: