Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back to SF

I am flying back to SF right now. Love in-flight WiFi. This weekend was very fun & of course, very hard. It is hard for me to be home & know I have to go back to SF. I have a few fun days with my family & see my friends and wish I could stay. I love our opportunity that we have had to live in CA and have an adventure living somewhere else but really, a huge part of my life is missing by being out there. It hits me every time I am home that I am missing out on birthdays, being with family, seeing my friends kids grow up, and more. What is more important than being with your loved ones?

I got to just hang around & surprise my Grandparents, which was very fun. I went to the birthday dinner & there were about 15 of us there which was awesome. I will post pics when I get home!

No comments: