Friday, October 22, 2010

Still Sick

Miss Evie is still sick. Erik walked into a disaster zone last night after work. Unfortunately, Evie went the bathroom in the house. She will ONLY do this when she is super sick. I just want to give a shout out to Erik for taking care of Evie while I was out for a birthday dinner last night. If your Man will clean up dog poop in the house, you know he is a keeper!

I really think she has IBS. What is going on is the same issue she has had in the past. It seems like once per quarter, she has this illness. I talked to the Vet & they think she might have to go on super-sensitive stomach food. I agree.

I am going to drop off a sample to the Vet to rule out Giardia. Hope they give us some Flagyl perscription to get her to feel better ASAP & I will also pick up the food they mentioned.

Hope she is on the mend soon!

No comments: