Friday, October 1, 2010

October 1st


Well, the decorating went well last night & I will post some pictures soon! We ran into the mouse again last night. He was in the kitchen and Evie saw him. He was hiding between the cabinet and the wall. So we jumped up to find him. Sure enough, he was in the hiding spot. So, Erik ran around trying to find a container for him to run into. While he was doing that....THE MOUSE RAN OUT.

Evie almost caught him, I screamed & jumped on the counter, and the mouse ran under the stove.

Erik moved the stove to see if we could get him, but we think he ran UNDER the cabinet. Now, we don't know where he is. I hope he leaves on his own because I do not want to have to trap him.

Anyway......so happy it is Friday! This is one of my Friday nights IN and I will be doing a ton of laundry so that we can enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

this brought me memories of when the gerbils escaped, when the boys were little --- we were really late to work trying to catch them --- how's that for an excuse !! 'we couldn't find the gerbils '.