Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap: 4

On Saturday, my Mom, Kimmy& I went to one of my other favorite places...On The Border. Then, we went to shop for bridesmaids dresses for Kimmy. We didn't find anything though!

We also were able to go out to dinner at Duffy's Tavern with my cousins and have a nice family dinner. We went back to Jamie's place after where we tried to play DJ Hero.


Well, I had about two beers and fell asleep on the couch but everyone else had fun playing it!

On Sunday, we had lunch with Souk, Eva, and their kids. We got to meet baby Shea! So cute!
We went out for sushi at a place we used to go to a lot - Miya's in New Haven.
Me and my buddy Khai and his baby bro!

On Monday, my Dad drove us back to JFK to fly home. Since we flew Virgin, we checked out a free Chromebook from Google and used that the entire flight home. It was awesome!


We were so happy to see all of our family & friends in CT but also happy to come back "home" in SF. Evie was sooooo happy to see us!

No comments: