Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vacation Wednesday

Well, on Wednesday, we got our butts in gear. Trying to work off all of this holiday food is going to be HARD!

I got the new Garmin 405 watch to help track my pace. I have no clue how to use it and even when I thought I figured it out, I didn't.

(Sample photo. I did not run 8:12 miles!)

Erik used his slackline which is really hard to use. During my gymnastics days, the beam was solid, stayed in one place, and that was hard to walk on. This thing is a wiggly, tight rope, to walk on. Here is a picture of how you use a slackline. I'll have to get a pic of Erik using it.


We got a bunch of errands done yesterday including bringing Evie to the vet. She has these small, weird bumps on her that little like little whitehead pimples. The vet examined her and extracted what was in these things. She said that they are small cyts, forming on her scarred skin - from when she had very bad Mange, before we adopted her. Poor Thing :-( There is nothing we can do but they don't seem to bother her very much. And, it's definitely not cancer, which is good.


In other news, we want Evie to lose 5lbs. The vet said she is not heavy, but she could afford to lose a few pounds. So, we are going to reduce her food amount and see how that goes. She was very good at the vet though - no shaking like last time!!

Last night, we went down to San Jose to the Sharks/Canucks game. The Sharks lost in overtime but it was a good game.



I took this with my iPhone and used Instagram. Doesn't it look like we are at a game from the 70's?!




No comments: