|Ours did not really look like this...|
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes
Sooooo....not sure why we had to cook it at 500 degrees. The brown sugar mixture essentially burned the crap of out of the pan the chicken was baking on. The garlic also burned in the mixture so instead of being carmelized, it was more crispy/burned-ish.
The chicken tasted good, it just wasn't delicious. It wasn't in a sauce like I thought it would be. I MIGHT try this again but I would cook this at a lower heat for sure.
So, not all Pinterest recipes can be winners!